Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes.My school has recently changed from MS Office to OpenOffice. This led to total chaos in the school. Both the staff and teachers are used to Ms office and find it dificult to adjust. One of my teachers asked me to help her in a lecture about how to use open office(she knows I'm a free software advocate, so she thought I'd know Open office like the back of my hands). The problem is that I don't. I use linux for some time now, and I've had to use open office for, like, 10 times, and it was all basic stuff. Never had to look up a strange feature or something like that!
Ok, so now you guys come in. First of all, when is the scheduled release date for the 3.0? I noticed some cool features on the newsletter, and if possible, I would like to present that version.Secondly, can any of you guys tell me what you find usefull and can't live without on Open Office? Just one or two features per user would be awesome, but the more the merrier. Thirdly, can anyone point to a great beginner's tutorial or guide? Finally I would like to ask which extensions do you use? Why do you do it? How do they enhance your work?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v … amp;t=4121
Home Device Video

Thanks